Sunday, February 24, 2008

Transition

I am blocking your thoughts away.
In a sick way I thank you for all that.
I learned to forgive myself, thanks to you
I am in transition.

The skies poured down today
What made us think we were wise and we'd never compromise...
played somewhere in the background
I picked up things I never thought I could.
Made notes on what not to take,
lost them along the way.
I beg your pardon,
I am in transition.

Driving in circles now
Doing things I thought I never would.
It gets clearer. Ironic.
This must be the transition.

Someone is smiling at me.
I don't mind the smiles, the grins, the 'o-dahhling I told you so'
It's the transition stupid!

Learn to smile at me.
I'm already smiling.
Jump on to phase 3, laugh at thyself.

Sad? No, strange really.
Does that make me crazy?
Probably.
Wars of the mind or war of the ego?
Excuse me, I am in transition.

People remember you from how you make them feel
I felt like strange, stupid, lucky, and a little lost.
Wonderful things huh?
Perhaps that is because I'm in transition.

I had much to say,
but chose to walk away.
The odd is better left unsaid.
Will we walk on the same street again?
We're inhabiting separate galaxies.

Made a difference, significantly or hardly?
You understand....I am in transition.
Feelling like an achiever, yeah?
Get on, get up, get over, GO!
I prefer to be excused
I am in transition.

*Feb 9, 2007

No comments: